Computer Health Check
A computer health check is similar in a way to an M.O.T on a car with a thorough check of all hardware and software. Here at Jonard Computer Repairs, Computer health check is one of our speciality computer repair services we provide to ensure that your computer and its components are in good working condition and running at its peak performance.
Jonard computer repair offers full computer health check service which includes
- Clean all Internal Components
- thoroughly clean and refit all internal components of your computer such as memory, graphic cards and CPU
- ensure that your computer remains free of dust and smooth running of fans which keeps your machine from overheating.
- Check System temperatures
- monitor your motherboard, hard drive and CPU temperatures to ensure your computer is being kept at its coolest possible operating temperature. The cooler your computer is running the better its performance will be.
- Apply Thermal Compound to all Heatsinks
- After a period of time the thermal compound that was applied to the heatsink will dry out. This can cause overheating of CPU's and chipsets. We remove heatsinks and apply new high quality thermal compound paste to prevent overheating from happening.
- Optimise Primary Hard Drive
- optimise primary hard drive to ensure that the computer will perform at its best possible capabilities.
- Full Spyware Scan and Removal
- run an in-depth scan on the primary hard drive to ensure all malicious spyware is found and removed
- Malware Scan and removal
- run an in-depth scan on the primary hard drive to ensure all malicious malware is found and removed.
- Scan System Files for Virus Infection
- run an in-depth scan on your primary hard drive to ensure all viruses are found and removed
- Scan and Remove all Invalid Registry Keys
- perform an in depth check of the registry to remove all invalid and obsolete registry entries which can cause the system to perform less than average.
- Run Diagnostics on Internal components
run a professional diagnostics software to test and monitor on the computer's internal components and as a whole.