TP-Link TL-WN310G 54M Wireless PC Cardbus PCMCIA Adapter
Complying with IEEE802.11g, TL-WN310G can easily connect your laptop to your access point, wireless router or public WiFi hotspot. It is backward compatible with IEEE802.11b.
TL-WN310G provides an always-protected wireless network with standards-based security features: WPA/WPA2, IEEE802.1X, 64/128/152-bit WEP. With these enhanced security features, you can encrypt your data and only allow authorized users to access the wireless network so as to further protect your wireless communication from intruders.
TL-WN310G includes a TP-LINK Wireless Client Utility to detect available wireless networks for quick connection and to create and save detailed connectivity profiles for different accessed networks. The TP-LINK Wireless Client Utility also provides a number of tools to display current diagnostics and status information so that you can easily check out the problem and solve them.
Offering great wireless performance and total network security, the TP-Link 54M wireless cardbus Adapter (TL-WN310G) is an excellent choice for adding wireless connectivity to your desktop or notebook PC.
* Supports 64/128/152-bit WEP, complies with 128 bit WPA standard(TKIP/AES), supports MIC, IV Expansion, Shared Key Authentication, IEEE 802.1X
* Supports 54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6Mbps or 11/5.5/2/1Mbps wireless LAN data transfer rates
* Supports Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure modes
* Supports wireless roaming between access points when configured in Infrastructure mode
* Ease to configure and provides monitoring information
* Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista
* Internal Antenna
* Up to 54Mbps and fully Compatible with IEEE 802.11b
* Enhanced Wireless Security with WPA/WPA2, IEEE802.1X, TKIP/AES, and 64/128/152-bit WEP encryption
* Allows wireless roaming among different Access Points without break