TP-Link Twin Pack Powerline 200Mbps Mini Homeplug Ethernet Adapter, Retail
TP-LINK's powerline adapter TL-PA211 takes advantage of your homes existing electric wires to transfer data while transfering traditional power. That means, with no additional wiring required, users can simply plug the TL-PA211 into existing power sockets and establish networking infrastructure in a flash. With high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps, you can enjoy HD video streaming, online gaming, VoIP or any other high bandwidth intensive tasks all at the same time now.
Super Small Design
With the new ultra-compact housing design, TP-LINK TL-PA211 is much smaller than most other 200Mbps Powerline Products. At just 30mm thick and with its high quality, elegant white shell, it almost blends in completely in front of any power outlet and additionally can be placed anywhere in the room.
Up to 200Mbps, 300 Meters
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA211 provides you stable, high-speed data transfer rate up to 200Mbps on a line length up to 300 meters. Together with the built-in Qos and powerful AES encryption, TL-PA211 is such a good choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives--and supplies them with broadband Internet.
Twin Pack Design
The PLC connection is transmitting the data through the electric wire between two outlets, so it at least requires two PLC adapters pluged into the outlet to transform the data streaming. With twin pack design, the starter kit ensures to establish a powerline network for the first time.
Power Saving Up to 65%
The TL-PA211, a new-generation Powerline Adapter, with its logical practical product design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode, it now consumes less power when compared with existing Powerline Adapters. When there is no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, it will automatically switch from its regular Working Mode to Power-Saving Mode that will reduce the energy consumption by up to 65%*.
*Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply push the Pair button on the adapters and then you can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, which features 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
3. Press the encryption buttons—and youre done
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 200Mbps, enough for HD video
- Super Small Design with a new exterior, blends in completely in front of any power outlet
- Twin Pack design good for establishing a powerline network initially
- No new wires, use existing electrical wires
- Up to 300 meters range over the household power circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
- Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 65%*
- Establish a 128-bit AES encryption to secure powerline communications simply by pressing the Pair button on the adapter
- Built-in QoS assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice, video and online games
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
- A wide range of plug type including EU, UK, AU and US ensures that it can be used nearly all over the world
Standards: HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
Modulation Technology: OFDM
Protocol Support: TCP/IP
Network Operating System Support: Windows 98SE, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Mac, Linux*
*Utility only support XP, Vista,7
Advanced Features: Build-in QoS
Intelligent Channel adaptation
Support 128-bit AES Encryption
Interface: 1 10/100Mbps Ethernet LAN Port
LEDs: PWR, PLC, ETH
Range: 300 meters in house
Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS compliant
Dimentions (L × W × H): 93 × 56 × 30 mm
Environment: Operating Temperature: 0~ 40°C
Storage Temperature: -40~ 80°C
Operating Humidity: 10%~ 90% RH
Storage Humidity: 5 %~ 90% RH
Power Consumption: 3 W